Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Health Update

Sorry guys- no freebie today. I haven't been able to get around to getting anything done as far as layouts and quickpages go... I'm slowly getting to it. Everytime I go to sit at the computer to do something, I seem to get dizzy fairly easily, so my creative time has been limited.

I am just wanting to update you on some things going on. I mentioned before that I was diagnosed with Meniere's Disease, and I am supposed to be going to Ann Arbor to the University of Michigan Vestibular Testing Center. I was supposed to go yesterday, but had to cancel because of some red tape insurance issues. I go to get the testing done now on December 23rd, and see the doctor on January 13th. I am concerned because I have had some of these tests before, and I ended up going home sick and it took several days for me to recover. I am concerned because I don't want to be sick for Christmas. But at the same time, I want answers as to what they can do to help me, and I am not going to get those answers unless I get tested- so I guess I have to do what I have to do, huh?

Anyway, I will try to get some more stuff up here for you. Not only from Melanies creations, but also Holly. I am going to work on some QP's from some of her newest kits as well.

Look for them sometime next week. The only thing that will stop me is my diziness. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been having problems with episodes of dizziness for quite some time now. My doctor seems to think that I have Meniere's Disease. I began having problems after having dental work done. I have to limit my salt, and the symptoms are more problematic when the barometric pressure is high. Hope everything works out for you. If you need support, just let me know mebm2@yahoo.com