Monday, June 9, 2008

Oopsie!

OK, my friend Holly informed me that some of my photobucket pictures aren't showing up. I know why! I moved some photos around in my photobucket account, and it affected my blog. Sorry about that! I will get it fixed asap...
Also, she mentioned that page of Amber and Andrew is skewed. It's not like that in my actual finished file, so I am not sure why it did it on here, but I am gonna fix it for ya!
I will have some new stuff for you soon. I haven't been online much because my computer room is right now the hottest room in the house, and I try not to stay in here too long. I badly need to replace thewindow in here, but right now I can't adfford it, so I am loking into moving the computer to another room, but that also involves buying a usb wireless adapter so I can have internet access. That is much cheaper than buying a whole new window!
Thanks for being so patient!!

Holly has given me permission to use her kits to make some quick pages for you, so I will be working on that soon, as well as showing you some stuff I have been working on with my 2 CT teams I am on.

Chat soon!!

Dawn♪♪

1 comment:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Hi there! I hope you find a cool space soon. I put a link up to your blog on mine today. Since Holly Ann gave me permission too, I thought I'd try to drive some traffic to your blog too. Stop by sometime at my place. You probably don't live far from me since I am in Huntington, WV!