Monday, May 26, 2008

here goes another one!

Well, honestly, I didn't plan on doing layouts all day long, but that is what happened lol! I guess I need to learn to wait until the end of the day to post something so that I can just post them all together lol!!! If there are any of you who are actually reading this, I apologize for the amount of posts today!

Anyway, I found this template on Amy W's blog, and knew I needed to use it! My friend Robin got her kid's pictures done recently, so I told her I would make some pages for her.


So this first one I used the template, along with Papers from Hazy Summer by Vicki. The word art came from Bethany. This is Amber, by the way :)



OK, this second one I used various pieces from the DSO May color challenge kit. You can find the link to DSO on the right side of my blog. Oh, and the font I used is called ADAMN. I think it came on my computer, but I am sure you can google it and find it. And this layout features Amber, and her big brother Andrew. I will have another layout to add to this once I come up with something for Andrews pics.

1 comment:

~HS said...

My tutorial on using templates will help you figure out how to do the photos and get them to fit in the frame by skewing/tilting the frame first, then adding the photo - basically in Gimp, click on the inside of the frame, use select and grow, maybe 3-6 pixels should do it depending on the drop shadow, click on the photo and select>invert, edit>cut.