Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My CT intro pages




So... I am a CT for not one, but two designers. I haven't done anything with either of them yet but make an intro layout, so I thought I would share them with you.

This first one is for Melanie, over at By God's Design
The layout was made with her grab bag.



The other one I made was the intro for Sally over at Winged Heart Ohio



This was made with her Eileen B kit, which is available on her blog.

And to finish it off, and to give you as lil more info about me in general, here is the bio I gave to Sally to introduce myself to all of you...

Hi, I'm Dawn! I live in a suburb of Toledo, Ohio, and just turned 30 on May 7th. Other than digi scrapping, I co run a gaming league on pogo.com.When I am not on the computer I am at church. I am extremely involved at my home church. I do all the media-related stuff. I volunteer at the church office twice a week, helping out wherever needed. One thing that perhaps makes me unique in regard to digital scrapbooking is that I am legally blind. Because of that, I am on disability and unable to work (that goes along with a wide gamut of other health problems) I feel that being visually impaired should not necessarily have to limit what I am able to do. Sure, it may take a little longer than usual to complete a layout, but I feel that the end result is comparable to other layouts that are out there. Now granted- I am rather new to the world of scrapbooking digitally, but I think I am getting the hang of it. I learn very fast, and love a challenge. I am so thrilled that Sally has decided to take a chance on this newbie, and I hope to get to know all of you better in the months to come!!!

No comments: