Monday, May 26, 2008

Zoo Layout #3

OK, this one is probably the most simple layout I have done, but I really like it. There was another picture I took, but it also had the other hippo in it- who was laying the opposite direction. I don't know about you, but I would rather not have a picture of a hippos rear in my scrap page, LOL!

So this is the last one of my zoo series I have done. The next ones I think will be of the zebras (finally get to use melanies cool kit for it) and the rhino and elephant. It is my goal to make an actual book with these, which is why I am doing it with only one animal per page.


Here's the layout of the hippo! I used Amara's Blue romance kit to make it.




1 comment:

Amara said...

Thank you for your nice comment and for using my kit!! Your layout is great!! I love how you use my elements and that picture of the hippo is very cool!! Great job!