Sunday, January 18, 2009

doing a switcheroo on you!

OK, since I have only 70 views on this blog, I want to make my change before I start getting more people coming. Here's my problem: This blog is made using my bex email address. Which in and of itself is ok, but the problem is that I also have a gmail account that I use everyday, and also have my google reader set on that account, with all my blogs that I follow on there. When I want to post a comment on someones blog, I have to sign out of my gmail account and sign in with my bex account- a pain, but bearable... the problem is that my reader gets signed out, and I lose my place!

So I need to make a new blog using my gmail account so that everything can run smoothly for me. As you can see- I havent done a whole lot in regard to blog design, so moving it wont be that big of a deal as long as you all dont mind moving with me!

If there is anyone out there who would be willing to help me in making a blog layout or give me tips on how to go about doing it- I would be grateful! Gosh, I am not even sure what I would call a new blog! So any ideas there would be cool too!

No comments: